Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not over yet!

The storm that went through here Thursday is really dragging its feet getting out of here. Yesterday we had wind and infrequent snow showers. Sunny, 38 degrees and it's lightly snowing. You gotta love it. Owing to the wind chill, I stayed inside and processed yet another Dr. D tape. Today we woke to a clear sky. That disappeared in a couple hours leaving us under a flat gray sky. It's still windy. The weather radar shows showers out on the plains -- nothing here so far. The crystal ball guys are now saying low 60s tomorrow with 70s Monday and Tuesday. I guess I can wait.

Acquired from yesterday's tape: "Ape Call", "I Love Onions", "Let's All Have Another Beer", "Men", "I Know What Boys Like", "Mammary Glands", "Spam" and "Fish Heads".

By the way, Samurai Frog has posted two eye-opening (for me at least) items on the US presidents from Washington up to FDR, highlighting the issues and politics of the day. They are well worth the read. While there, don't miss his thoughts on animation.

No comments: