After my last post I thought the incision near my belly button wasn't looking right, angry, red and poofy. The surgeon agreed to see me later in the afternoon. I was feeling all the incisions and the residual gas. I gave in and took a pill for the pain. It helped, taking the sharp edge off the pain. The doctor said all the incisions looked good to her. The aspect of the navel cut which most worried me, a small part which looked like it had escaped the glue, she said was still in fact covered by a thin layer of the glue. All was good. This greatly relieved my anxiety given the upcoming weekend where care would be harder to come by.
Yesterday, much of the bruising around the incisions had retreated. All of the residual had been absorbed. There was no more shoulder pain. I was still taking the pain pills.
I went for a walk in the wetlands with Fran this morning. There is little pain to complain about. I'm feeling pretty good.
To all who have passed on their good wishes, many thanks. I'm sure they helped.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment