The recovery is going well, though with some pain. It surely hurts to cough or bend over. And I learned last night that I can't sleep on my right side. Not all the gas used to inflate my belly to see inside was removed. That gas causes pain in the right shoulder for some reason. When I shifted to my right side every breath gave that shoulder such a shot. I won't be repeating that for a while. I talked with a nurse a few moments ago (she called me to follow up) and found that with mild exercise, like walking, the pain should disappear in two to three days. She chided me for not taking any of the pain meds. That's just me. A little pain is a good thing. I'll reconsider if it gets worse.
I've been on the computer all morning now. A lot of time was spent putting up the Grand Tour 2008 album on Shutterfly. Just click on the link on the left side of this page to get there. Feel free to comment there on what you see.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment